Here are a few places to check out if you need a place to rest your head in Tacoma. These are a mix of hotels and Bed and Breakfasts. The places on this map were selected simply by geography for their proximity to AWS. You will have to do the leg work to know if a certain place meets your needs for amenities and rates.
Information about Seattle hotel recommendations will be coming soon…….
Do we have your most current contact information? Please take a minute and send a quick email to email@example.com with your current address, phone number, and email. Reunion information will be coming at you in all forms.
Our 20th reunion weekend is right around the corner – 93 days to be exact!
Please mark the following information on your calendar for Friday and Saturday May 7th and 8th, 2010.
Friday, May 7th:
- 2 PM: May Day festivities at Annie Wright School, childcare will be available
- 3-6 PM: free time
- 6 PM: cocktail party at Annie Wright School, valet parking available
Saturday, May 8th:
- 9 AM: chapel service at Annie Wright School, childcare will be available
- Reunion pictures will take place before brunch
- 11:00 or 11:30 AM: brunch at Annie Wright School, childcare will be available
- After 1 PM: free time
- Evening: a class dinner is being planned for downtown Seattle – more details will follow soon
If you are planning to travel from out of town for this event consider this your first official nudge to begin making arrangements. If you are not coming from out of town, now is the time to book your necessary babysitters!
Bookmark this website so that you can check back frequently for more information about these reunion events as they develop, help us find those that are lost and missing, reminisce about the glory days, and reconnect with old friends.
From Strength to Strength!